Non Veg?...

…………………

Kajaa bhai, salaam malaikum…

Maalaikum salaam…. How are you sir?

Fine, I urgently need chickens, some unexpected guests have come in a large number…How many you have in stock now?

I have only 22 in the shop, if you need more I can bring it from my farm…

I think 20 would be suffice now, since it’s already late in the evening, many shops were closed, thank god atleast you were there to help me… can you quickly get them for me… I hope they are of good quality….

No worries, all are germ free and well protected ones, please wait for half an hour, I will get you the chickens…

…………………

Tell me one reason why you like me?

There are 1001 reasons dear, which one to tell?

Tell me that is most believable…

Um… you are the most beautiful woman on earth…

Pass…

Pass..? Is this a quiz?

No I mean its not an acceptable answer, I expected something better?

Why you don’t think you are beautiful?

No, that’s not an issue, but you can’t love me only bcoz I look beautiful, if that’s the reason, then I would get hurt.

No, no dear, I wanted to see your beatutiful face blush and turn red with shyness, that’s why I said that…. Give me one more chance…

Okay tell me one reason why you like me?

You never let me down anytime, whether I’m in happy mood, or in pensive state or in a most disastrous state…you always stood by me..

Slightly better, but still not convincing enough…

You have all that which I lack, your words match your thoughts, you are livelier, and more importantly your expression says it all, your expressive face always take my breath away…

Oh is it…?

Moreover the most importantly reason why I like you is…

Oh why such a commotion suddenly… why the light is suddenly switched ON..?

Oh I think the time has come dear…

Time has come for what…?

For us to depart… for us to leave this world…

Oh I thought he has closed the shop and we have been spared for one more day…

Even I thought the same, but god isn’t with us today it seems…

We both will be spared right… please say yes…

………

Why you are silent, please say yes…

I cant be so sure dear…

But you promised that he wont touch us until we become healthy and fat… for that only we used to take very little food daily, that’s’ why every time he comes to take one of our life, he rejects us….

Yes you are right, but I said it only to convince you, only to see you smiling, only to spend some time with you without the fear of losing life, but…

But?... tell me…

I always had this fear; we might still have to be at his hand one day, no matter how hard we try to escape death…

And you think this is that day….

I guess so….

How are you so sure…?

Please control yourself dear, stop crying… this has to happen one day…

No I don’t think so, if we are spared for all these days, I believe we would spared for few more months, in these months, I can spend my days with you, speak all that I wanted to say, share my inner truth, share my hidden emotions for you, share everything that I have & I....I.... I wanted to surrender completely in you, please hold me…


Oh god, please for god sake, dont get emotional & first stop crying… usually he used to have a tons of stock, and we were always left behind, but today we are hardly 20, so by all means, till he gets the new one’s, he has to use with what he has…

Eh, see, he has gone, did you see, I told you nah, he wont touch us, look, look, we are spared, you don’t trust me at all, I had every belief that I would still be with you for few more days…

But he still might come, the light is ON…

Stop talking nonsense, he has gone, he wont come back…. Before you utter any more nonsense, I want you to look at me… look at me stupid…

But he might come…

Shut up… turn this side, look at me… I don’t want to wait anymore… the time has come I think….

Time has come for what...?

Time for us to get united, time for us to become one, time for us to feel we aren’t two but one….

But why suddenly, yesterday only you asked some more time…

Yes I was, I was bit skeptical at that time, but not now, I don’t want to miss even a single second… please hug me, and make me feel comfortable..

Oh dear, stay calm, you have gone mad…

Please try to understand my feelings… I want you, I want you fully, even if I want to die tomorrow, I can atelast die with the satisfaction that I gave something to my darling who loved me a lot for 1001 reasons…

You have a very wrong timing of cracking a joke dear…

No talk, it’s time for action, please hold me, but don’t rush, i want you to be gentle with me…

…………………

What sir? Its time to close the shop, now you are coming back and demanding one more!

I am very sorry Kajaa bhai, what to do? We only order what the owner of the house says! Now she is yelling at me to get one more… please I will pay you extra money… It’s very urgent…

…………………

Okay can we do it…?

You are saying the same thing for past half an hour….

Oh yeah? I am bit tensed…

Oh god, why is the light ON again, he is opening the door, I hope it’s not him…

It is the same old butcher, dear I am afraid, is he coming to take our breath away…

NOOOOOOOO… he is trying to catch you… leave him, you bastard leave him….

Dear…You know why I always liked you…

You ill-hearted demon, please take me and leave him… leave him i say...

Dear listen to me, do you know why I always like you…. I saw my mothers love in you… i saw my mother in you.... the same love, the same affection, the same care.... I always wanted to say this... but only now the time has come... i am much more relieved now....take care of yourself dear… I am leaving… sir... now take me sir... I am surrendering myself… I have said what I wanted to say to my dear…

oh no...Good bye my beloved… i love you for the way you love me... Wait for me…I will join you soon…

…………………

What khajaa bhai, you took so much of time to catch one single chicken…?

Yeah, it was giving me much trouble… shouting like anything…

May be… they had to say something to the other one inside… Hahaha

Hahaha… You bet… these chickens are such lifeless creatures…!!

The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague,
Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins?

…………………

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague,
Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins?"

If words r simply words, then words can make a reply.. if words touches heart and kindles emotions, emotions only can be reply.. Because emotions cant be translated so easily even our mother tounge is so effective to explain all.

Adhaavadhu... indha quote nalla irukku. Kadhai super.. idha padikrappo oru kadhai gyabagam vandhichu.. Naadu vittu naadu poi vanigam pannitu naadu thirumbura thalaivan valiyila paravaigal inai seruradha paakuraan.. Thaan varra therila katti irukkira maniyoda sathathaala andha paravaigal kooda disturb aaga koodadhunnu andha manigaloda naavai ellaam kattitu medhuva ther otittu ponaanaam..
Naama munnorgal ambuttu nallavanga.

hmmm Anyway.. Naan already veg apdingaradhaala, koligalai piricha paavam serumonu indha kadhaiya padichu bayappada vendiyadhu illa.
SASI

Unknown said...

Good One Man !

i liked this one.. it had all the emotions...

But I wont stop eating Chicken.. coz I love them more than other chicken does.... hehehehe