Down but not out....

Hi folks! Sorry for keeping my blog in a quiescent state for last couple of days. Nothing was working normal both at personal & official level. Though it is still the same, I'’ve decided to move ahead instead of waiting for it to become perfect! So what Am I going to do now.. Well I did get a knot for two stories yesterday while I was traveling back home in a very enjoyable one hour ride in Delhi State Transport (It is surely another topic to writeseparately with a suitable topic "“My experience with STC"” - state transport corp.).

Of course I need time to put those small idea into a story. But I am thinking to make it as short as possible. I probabaly writing (story) again after a long gap, I don'’t know if I still have those skills to make it interesting to read for someone, nevertheless who cares, let me pour it here.. so keep waiting, until then I will try to fill this blog with some as usual useless stuff....

Today's: As long as you don't forgive, who and whatever it is will occupy rent-free space in your mind. (Isabelle Holland)

No comments: